Our 8 part guide on all aspects of SEO, from how search engines work to the effects of UI and UX.
Consumer behavior is always changing, and e-commerce enterprises must continually evolve. The “New Normal” caused by the epidemic has expedited the transition toward online buying, making it critical for firms to build a strong online presence. Shopify is one platform that has assisted entrepreneurs and small enterprises in efficiently navigating the e-commerce industry. In this post, we will share our Shopify expertise and show you how to leverage the platform to maximize your online selling experience.
Who Should Consider Using Shopify?
While Shopify is frequently linked with small to medium-sized businesses, it’s worth noting that this platform can also handle larger corporations. Shopify, in fact, provides additional services like Shopify POS Lite and Shopify POS Pro for individuals looking for a more complete and expandable selling system. Shopify Plus, a premium solution suited to your needs, is available if you operate on a medium to large scale and want additional capabilities.
Shopify Plus is more expensive, beginning at $2,000 per month, but it’s worth considering for firms with broad product lines and significant sales volumes. With Shopify Plus, you receive access to an array of customization choices and features that are tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Alternatively, if you’re just getting started and want to dip your toes into the world of e-commerce without making a large investment, Shopify has a solution for you: Shopify Starter. For $5 per month, you can create a website, improve your sales management, and begin your entrepreneurial adventure.
What is Shopify Used For?
So, why should you think about using Shopify as your e-commerce platform? In our experience, these are some of the most notable features:
User-Friendly Website Creation: Shopify allows you to build your own e-commerce website even if you have no programming skills. Choose from a variety of themes and layouts to create a website that is consistent with your brand’s identity.
Seamless Integration: If you already have a WordPress website, Shopify’s plugin streamlines e-commerce system maintenance, making it a reasonably simple process.
Facebook Shop Integration: Integrate with Facebook Shop to simplify order administration and make the purchase process easier for your consumers.
Integrated Payment Processing: Shopify allows you to take credit card payments, making it easy for consumers to complete orders.
Efficient Backend Management: From inventory control to order processing, Shopify efficiently manages the complexities of your backend system.
How Much Does Shopify Cost?
Let’s break down the Shopify pricing structure:
Shopify Starter: $5 (180 THB) per month – A great option for entrepreneurs looking to sell products or services on their website and social media platforms. Enjoy advantages such as adding products to any website, accepting credit card payments, creating invoices, and seamless compatibility with Facebook and other platforms.
Basic Shopify: From $19 (685 THB) per month – Ideal for small businesses starting their e-commerce journey. It offers a user-friendly website builder, credit card payment processing, and a host of essential features such as theme editing and blog posts.
Shopify: From $49 (1800 THB) per month – A step up with advanced features and lower transaction fees, making it suitable for businesses looking to expand.
Advanced Shopify: From $299 (10,000 THB) per month – Designed for businesses with substantial growth potential, offering enhanced features and reduced transaction fees.
Shopify Plus: Quote-based, starting from $2,000 (72,000 THB) per month – Tailored to the unique requirements of large enterprises, with a focus on customization and scalability.
How Does Shopify Work?
Let’s take a closer look at the steps to enable Shopify to empower your e-commerce journey:
- Launch Your Shopify Store: Begin by building your store with Shopify’s user-friendly platform. With over 70 store themes to choose from and drag-and-drop capabilities, to customize your brand’s presence. You can list an unlimited number of products, allowing your online store to grow alongside your business.
- Set Up Payments: Shopify provides two payment options. You can use Shopify Payments for credit card transactions, or you can select your preferred payment processor (though Shopify charges an additional fee for this). This flexibility ensures you can choose the payment method that aligns with your business goals.
- Expand Your Reach: With Shopify, you’re not limited to selling solely on your website. You can list your products on various Ad platforms, including Google, eBay, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram, allowing you to reach a broader audience.
- Manage Your Business: Shopify equips you with the tools needed to efficiently manage your e-commerce operations. From shipping label printing to inventory management and multi-channel sales, it is possible to streamline many processes.
- Business Growth and Support: As your business grows, the Shopify platform provides valuable tools for understanding and expanding your reach. You can track orders, communicate with customers, and also explore financing options through Shopify Capital.
Shopify: A Handy Platform for Online Sellers
Shopify caters to businesses that primarily sell products and ship them to customers. It excels in inventory management, making it an ideal choice for high-volume e-commerce businesses. However, if you’re in the service industry or prioritize in-store appointments, there may be more suitable options for your needs.
If you’re interested in learning more about Shopify or are looking for some advice on Web design in general, get in touch with one of the Phoenix Media team today.